Le Méridien Ile Maurice
Village Hall Lane, Pointe aux Piments, Mauritius
Phone: (230) 204 3333
4.1/5 (228 reviews)
Welcome to Le Méridien Ile Maurice
Le Méridien Ile Maurice stands at the edge of 1,000 metres of sparkling ivory sands on the North-West coast of Mauritius in the bay of Pointe Aux Piments. Verdant gardens create the perfect atmosphere for a romantic idyll or a serene getaway.
Discover a wide selection of sophisticated restaurants and bars and, beyond the simple relaxation afforded by the sand and sea, an infinite choice of activites and sports such as spa or diving.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 228 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the hotel. Great SPG benefits. Was upgraded to the Nirvana wing which was fantastic.
- Great facilities, decent sized pools, adequate privacy
- Friendly service, special mention to Nicholai who was doing Food and Beverage. He managed to impressed me with his professionalism and service
- Complimentary drinks at the pool was a BIG bonus
- Location is very far and isolated. Hard to get around. Would have been better if pick up services were provided.
- Hotel packages are complicated, BB, HB, FB. This was not well explained when we reached the hotel. Also, we emailed the guest services before we went and the instruction they provided was quite different from actual.
- Jacuzzi, spa, sauna are too small, especially since the hotel is so big with so many guests.
How to find us
We are located right on the coast, 60 kilometres from the island’s international airport and only 15 kilometres from the island's hub, Grand Baie. Grand Baie is known for its shopping, restaurants, bars, and nightlife. The island’s capital, Port-Louis, is only 15 kilometres from the hotel and Pamplemousses Royal Botanical Gardens is a short 10 minute drive away.
- Mauritius Commercial Bank
- Aapravasi Ghat
- Belle Mare Beach
- Casela Nature Park
- Coin de Mire Island
- Domaine de Chazal
- Ile aux Cerfs
- La Vanille Crocodile Park
- Le Morne
- Pamplemousses Botanical Garden
- Trou Aux Cerfs
- Cap Malheureux
- Chateau Labourdonnais
- CN Tower
- Seven Coloured Earths
- Grand Baie
- Quatre Borne
How To Get Here
Inspired Cuisine At Le Méridien Ile Maurice
The hotel offers guests an array of sophisticated dining options in a variety of settings throughout the resort, from the cuisine of Italy or Latin America to more leisurely tropical fare. The hotel offers various meal plans, including half-board, full plan, and all-inclusive.
- 180 Degrees
- La Faya Restaurant
- Cumin Restaurant
- Shells Restaurant
- Bayview Bar
- Bois Cheri Bar
Hours Of Operation
Let us organise your next meeting or event in an inspired, idyllic setting
Le Méridien Ile Maurice offers a large selection of modern meeting rooms that are bright, airy, and easily customisable to meet the specific needs of your meeting or event. With the largest hotel ballroom and business centre on the island of Mauritius, the hotel also has over 25,000 square metres of lush gardens that can be transformed into event venues.
- 7 Meeting Venues
- 1348sqm Space For Up To 550 People
- Ideal Setting For Elegant Beach Weddings
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator
- State-Of-The-Art Audio Visual Equipment