Le Méridien Ile Maurice
Village Hall Lane, Pointe aux Piments, Mauritius
Phone: (230) 204 3333
4.2/5 376 reviews
Welcome to Le Méridien Ile Maurice
Le Méridien Ile Maurice stands at the edge of 1,000 metres of sparkling ivory sands on the North-West coast of Mauritius in the bay of Pointe Aux Piments. Verdant gardens create the perfect atmosphere for a romantic idyll or a serene getaway.
Discover a wide selection of sophisticated restaurants and bars and, beyond the simple relaxation afforded by the sand and sea, an infinite choice of activities and sports such as spa or diving.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Family holiday - kids eat for free and get 50% off the 2nd room.
It's time to remind your family how much fun a vacation can be. Discover our great rates and you're on your way.
Half Board from 200 Euros
Discover Paradise with an array of dining options for all palates in a variety of settings throughout Le Meridien Ile Maurice, from a variety of Mediterranean cuisine or traditional Indian Spices to more leisurely tropical fare.
Half Board Package:
- Applies to all room types
- Daily Breakfast at 180 Degrees or La Faya Restaurants
- Access to all restaurants open for Daily Dinner
- Welcome Cocktail upon arrival
- Free access to sauna, hammam and Jacuzzi at the Explore Spa
- Free 24-hour access to the Fitness Center
Reserve Half Board Package
Suites at 300 EUR
Get more from your stay. More luxury. More room to relax. More distance between you and the same old, same old.
Book a family suite or Honeymoon Suite for just EUR300 including:
- Daily delicious Breakfast
- 25% off spa treatments
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 376 verified guest reviews
86%of our guests
recommend this hotel
This was a holiday that I could not possibly forget in a hurry!
The place was amazing, the staff so courteous!
I visited the place with my parents, so myself my wife and my mother and father. We had booked into the Nirvana Sea View rooms were pleasantly surprised at the great views from the room.
The resort had quite a few restaurants so we were spoilt for choice with various menus. the beach was clean and plenty of water activities to splash around in.
The staff can really make or break your holiday and on this occasion I can safely say they made it! I cannot remember all the staff names but these few i do remember and they certainly made our holiday just that little extra special. i would like to say a special thank you to the following:
Vikesh at the Nirvana front desk Thank you for looking after us all so well
Harsh & Vinesh at the bar at Nirvana, you both brought us some wonderful drinks!
Kamini, Artee, Mehfoozah, Rahul, Abelar, Asha, & Pooja to name a few Thank you for making our 2017 holiday a very memorable holiday!
Hope to see you soon again.
- Check In 15:00 PM, Check Out 12:00 PM
- Family Friendly
- 1 disabled-friendly room available in Deluxe Room category (Subject to availability)
- Complimentary Water ski (initiation), Pedal boats, Kayaks, Wind Surfing , Lasers, Glass bottom trip and Snorkeling
- 7 Meeting Venues, Maximum Capacity 550
- SPG Category 3
How to find us
We are located right on the coast, 60 kilometres from the island’s international airport and only 15 kilometres from the island's hub, Grand Baie. Grand Baie is known for its shopping, restaurants, bars, and nightlife. The island’s capital, Port-Louis, is only 15 kilometres from the hotel and Pamplemousses Royal Botanical Gardens is a short 10-minute drive away.
- Aapravasi Ghat
- Casela Nature Park
- Chamarel Seven Coloured Earth
- Coin de Mire Island
- Grand Bassin
- Ile aux Cerfs
- La Vanille Crocodile Park
- LA VANILLE NATURE PARK Rivière Des Anguilles, MAURITIUS
- L’Aventure du Sucre
- Port Louis Capital
- Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Garden
- The Mauritius Aquarium
- Trou Aux Cerfs
- Natural History Museum
- Notre-Dame Auxiliatrice de Cap Malheureux
- Local Bus
- Private Transfers
- Phoenix Les Halles
- Bagatelle - Mall of Mauritius
- Caudan Waterfront - Shopping Mauritius
- Grand Baie La Croisette Shopping Mall
How To Get Here
Inspired Cuisine At Le Méridien Ile Maurice
The hotel offers guests an array of sophisticated dining options in a variety of settings throughout the resort, from the cuisine of Italy or Latin America to more leisurely tropical fare. The hotel offers various meal plans, including half-board, full plan, and all-inclusive.
- 180 Degrees
- La Faya Restaurant
- Cumin Restaurant
- Shells Restaurant
- BayView Bar - Evening meeting
- Bois Cheri - All day main Bar
Hours Of Operation
Let us organise your next meeting or event in an inspired, idyllic setting
Le Méridien Ile Maurice offers a large selection of modern meeting rooms that are bright, airy, and easily customisable to meet the specific needs of your meeting or event. With the largest hotel ballroom and business centre on the island of Mauritius, the hotel also has over 25,000 square metres of lush gardens that can be transformed into event venues.
- 8 Meeting Venues
- 1348sqm Space For Up To 550 People
- Dedicated Star meeting Concierge
- State-Of-The-Art Audio Visual Equipment